Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully ...but we know you won't so here's the short version
By using WarrantyNowVoid.com, you agree not to be a dick:
- Don't purposely offend or harm any other users of the site, don't try to break the site, and don't try to violate any laws via this site.
- All the content of the site is our property and we can do anything we want with it.
- You're completely free to use it as the basis for your own stuff, as long as it's not for commercial purposes, you give us credit for the original, and you also give people the same freedoms with your new version of it.
- But if you use it in any way to be a dick, we reserve the right to revoke that freedom.
- See https://warrantynowvoid.com/licenses for more on that.
- If you think something on here belongs to you, let us know and we'll figure out what's going on.
- You're responsible for knowing your local laws, and if something we post isn't allowed where you are, that's your responsibility to avoid, to keep yourself out of trouble.
We also take your privacy as seriously as we take our own:
- We promise that any information we collect about you is just to keep track of how the site is doing and where our traffic is coming from.
- We'll never sell or give out in any way any information we get from you, and we won't use it for any evil plots.
- We dont store anything about you outside of normal logging of server operations, and we don't use any advertising software.
- Because they take privacy as seriously as we do, the only analytics software we use is Fathom, and their data policy can be found here: https://usefathom.com/data/.
Okay, here’s the full version for you to ignore
By using WarrantyNowVoid.com Web site (the ‘Web Site’ or ‘WarrantyNowVoid.com’ or ‘WNV’), you are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions of use. WNV may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time and at any time, and without actual notice to you. All such changes to these Terms and Conditions will appear on the Web Site. By using this site after we post any changes, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them. If at any time you choose not to accept these Terms and Conditions of use, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue the use of this site.
This Web Site and any communications service, including the capability to contribute material through the contribution form (each such submission, a ‘Contribution’) chat room, message board, newsgroup, or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through this site (collectively, the ‘Services’) are provided to you solely for entertainment purposes. By using the Web Site and Services you agree: (a) to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the subscription form, contribution form and any registration form. If any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, WNV reserves the right to terminate your subscription and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services.
Without limitation of the foregoing, you agree to not use the Web Site or Services to:
- Upload, post, publish, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any Content that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- Upload, post, publish, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials, including any Contribution, (collectively, ‘Content’), that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, embarrassing, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts, invasive of another’s privacy, or hateful;
- ‘Stalk’ another;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a WNV official, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted to or through the Web Site;
- Upload, post, publish, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, publish, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, post, publish, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, ‘junk mail,’ ‘Spam,’ ‘chain letters,’ ‘pyramid schemes,’ or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload, post, publish, e-mail, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other similarly destructive activity, or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- Act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in the Web Site or Services;
- Engage in any activity that is contrary to or which would adversely affect the purpose or intention of the Web Site or Services, including but not limited to, actually or attempting to manipulate, corrupt or otherwise affect the outcome of the Services, in whole or part, by, among other methods, subscribing another party without their authorization or registering multiple subscriptions under the same or different names;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service; or
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. You also agree that you will not harvest, collect or store information about the users of this Web Site or the Content posted by others on this Web Site or use such information for any purpose inconsistent with the purpose of this Web Site or for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic mail or communications.
You acknowledge that WNV is not responsible for material submitted to WNV or posted to the Web Site by users. WNV does not pre-screen, monitor, review or edit the Content posted by users. However, WNV and its designees have the right (but not the obligation) at their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content, in whole or part, that, in WNV’s judgment, does not comply with these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise undesirable, inappropriate or inaccurate. WNV is not responsible for any failure, non-failure or delay in removing such Content. You will remain responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of such submitted material, including any Contribution or part thereof, or other communication to WNV. You agree to immediately notify WNV of any unauthorized use of the Service or any other breach of security known or suspected by you.
You acknowledge and agree that WNV may, but is in no event obligated to, preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce these Terms and Conditions; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of WNV, its users or the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Web Site, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. WNV assumes no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store postings, Contributions or other information submitted by you or other users to the Web Site.
Any or all Content on the Web Site may be purged from time to time in WNV’s sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that Content you view, submit or post is at your own discretion and risk, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. You acknowledge that you may not rely on any information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials created by WNV or submitted to WNV, including Content. You further acknowledge and agree that the views expressed on the Web Site do not necessarily reflect the views of WNV, and WNV does not support or endorse Content (including any Contribution, whether or not edited by WNV or its designee or presented on the Web Site edited or unedited, in whole or in part, or alone or with other content) posted or submitted by you or any User.
Restrictions On Use of Material
The content on this Web Site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License, the full text of which can be found here: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/legalcode
You must abide by all additional copyright notices or other restrictions contained on the Web Site.
In operating this site, WNV does not solicit nor does it wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other material from you through the Web Site or WNV mail and e-mail addresses, or in any other way. Any information or material submitted or sent to WNV, will be deemed not to be confidential or secret. By submitting or sending information or other material to WNV you represent and warrant that the information is original to you and that no other party has any rights to the material.
You may be able to link to third parties’ Web Sites (”Linked Sites”) from the Web Site or any other WNV website. Linked Sites are not, however, reviewed, controlled, or examined by WNV in any way and WNV is not responsible for the content, availability, advertising, products or other materials of any such Linked Sites, or any additional links contained therein. These links do not imply WNV’s endorsement of or association with the Linked Sites. It is your sole responsibility to comply with the appropriate terms of service of the Linked Sites as well as with any other obligation under copyright, secrecy, defamation, decency, privacy, security and export laws related to the use of such Linked Sites and any content contained thereon. In no event shall WNV be liable, directly or indirectly, to anyone for any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by the creation or use of the Linked Sites or the information or material accessed-through these Linked Sites. You should direct any concerns to that site’s administrator or webmaster. WNV reserves the exclusive right, at its sole discretion, to add, change, decline or remove, without notice, any feature or link to any of the Linked Sites from the Web Site and/or introduce different features or links to different users.
SPECIAL NOTICE: THE LINKED SITES MAY CONTAIN CONTENT AND GRAPHICS THAT CONTAIN SEXUALLY EXPLICIT MATERIAL UNSUITABLE FOR MINORS, OR THAT MAY OTHERWISE BE OFFENSIVE. IF YOU ENTER THESE LINKED SITES, YOU ASSERT THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL ADULT AGE IN YOUR JURISDICTION TO VIEW SUCH MATERIALS AND THAT THE VIEWING, READING, AND/OR DOWNLOADING OF CONTENT FROM THESE LINKED SITES DOES NOT VIOLATE THE COMMUNITY STANDARDS OF YOUR LOCALITY, CITY, TOWN, COUNTY, STATE, PROVINCE, COUNTRY OR OTHER COMMUNITY TO WHICH YOU BELONG, AND/OR FROM WHICH YOU ACCESS THESE LINKED SITES.
Contests, Promotions, Simulations or Games
From time to time, WNV may offer as part of the Services, either on or through the Web Site, contests, promotions, simulations or games (collectively, “Games”). To participate in Games, players may be required to complete a registration form. Upon submission, all registrations become the exclusive property of WNV. Registered users (each, a “Registered User”) are permitted only one account. Registered Users with more than one account are subject to immediate disqualification from any Game, unless the description of the Game expressly invites a user to register multiple times. WNV, at its sole discretion, may suspend or revoke the registration of any Registered User.
Registered Users agree to release WNV from all liability arising from participation in any of Game located on, or accessed through, the Web Site. WNV is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit any Registered User’s ability to participate in any Game.
Each Registered User agrees to be bound by the rules of any Game and by the rules of fair play and consideration of fellow Registered User. A Registered User who violates any of the rules or guidelines for behavior published on the Web Site, or the site where the Game is conducted, are subject to immediate disqualification and revocation of their registration. WNV is under no obligation to award any prize to any Registered User who violates a published rule or guideline.
Some Games may offer prizes to Registered Users. All prizes are subject to the official game or contest rules published with that Game.
WNV reserves the right to cancel, terminate or alter any Game or the rules thereof at any time without prior notification.
This Web Site is not intended to be a children’s site, therefore, some of the available information may concern certain topics that may not be appropriate for children. WNV may, at its discretion, require users under 18 to obtain the consent of a parent or guardian to view certain content, and WNV may limit access to certain content to users above a specified age. You agree to abide by any such restrictions, and not to help anyone avoid these restrictions.
Disclaimer Of Warranties
THE WEB SITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “WHERE IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, WNV SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (i) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, APPROPRIATENESS, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, USEFULNESS, OR OTHERWISE OF THE CONTENT OF THE WEB SITE OR SERVICES; AND (ii) ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION AS A RESULT OF (1) ANY ERROR, OMMISSION, DELETION OR DEFECT IN THE CONTENT, OR (2) ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, DEFAMATION OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. WNV DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE (1) THAT ANY PORTION OF THE WEB SITE WILL BE FREE OF INFECTION BY VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR ANYTHING ELSE MANIFESTING CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES; OR (2) THAT ACCESS TO THE WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
WNV DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS WEB SITE. YOU (AND NOT WNV OR ANY OF ITS AGENTS) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation Of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WNV, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SPONSORS, ADVERTISERS, PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY (i) FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE AVAILABILITY, USE, RELIANCE ON, OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE, EVEN IF WNV OR ITS AGENTS SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE; OR (ii) FOR ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN, OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OF THE WEB SITE. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, WNV’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Upon a request by WNV, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold WNV, its affiliates, officers, directors and employees harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising in any way from your use or misuse of the Web Site or Services, or the uploading, posting, publishing, e-mailing, reproduction, distribution or transmission of any Content or other materials by you or users authorized by you or any violation of these Terms and Conditions by you. WNV reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with WNV in asserting any available defense.
Copyrights And Copyright Agent
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that the people who use the web Site do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to the Copyright Agent named below:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
(Contact only for copyright matters. For all other inquiries, please contact us here.)
Applicable Laws / Jurisdiction
You agree that the laws of the State of Massachusetts, excluding its conflicts-of-law rules, shall govern these Terms and Conditions. Please note that your use of the Web Site may be subject to other local, state, national, and international laws. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute with WNV or relating in any way to your use of the Web Site resides in the courts of the State of Massachusetts, and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of Massachusetts, in connection with any such dispute and including any claim involving WNV or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers and content providers.
We control and operate this site from our offices in Boston, Massachusetts. We do not represent that materials on the site are appropriate or available in all geographic locations, and accessing such from certain locations may be illegal and prohibited. Persons who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative, and we are not responsible for compliance with local laws or other applicable laws. You will not access the foregoing where prohibited by law.
Any inquiries concerning these terms and conditions of use should be directed to our contact form.
Provisions unenforceable or invalid
If any part of this agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
You shall not transfer, assign, sublicense nor pledge in any manner whatsoever, any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement. WNV may transfer, assign sublicense or pledge in any manner whatsoever, any of its rights and obligations under this agreement to a subsidiary, affiliate, or successor thereof or to any third party whatsoever, without notifying you or receiving your consent.
If you have any questions about this policy or our site in general, please contact us at wnv@WarrantyNowVoid.com.
Warranty Now Void believes that electronic privacy is crucial for the ongoing success of the Internet as a service, commercial, and entertainment medium. We know you’re concerned about protecting your privacy online.
At Warranty Now Void, we treat your personal information with the highest standards of safety, security, and confidentiality.
We don’t collect personal information without your knowledge. We don’t sell, rent, or give your personal information to unrelated third parties.
This policy explains what information we collect about you and how we use that information. We also outline the choices you have.
Each time a visitor comes to a Warranty Now Void site, information is collected to improve the overall quality of Warranty Now Void sites. Warranty Now Void collects the visitor’s domain name/IP Address (e.g., whether the user is logged on from cakefarts.com or buttschool.edu or 255.255.255.0), referral data (e.g., we record the address of the last URL a user visited prior to clicking through to an Warranty Now Void site), and browser/platform type (e.g., a Netscape browser on a Macintosh platform).
Warranty Now Void also counts, tracks, and aggregates the visitor’s activity into our analysis of general traffic flow at Warranty Now Void sites (e.g., tracking where traffic comes from and how traffic flows within the sites). Warranty Now Void will not disclose your individual identity or personal data. The only use of this data is through the Fathom service, whose policies can be found here: https://usefathom.com/data/
Any/all e-mail addresses sent to us as the result of correspondence with the consumers of Warranty Now Void will not be used or collected for the purposes of reselling to a third party and will not be added to a bulk e-mailing list.
Warranty Now Void provides users the opportunity to opt-in and opt-out of receiving e-mail communications from us. This is made available during sign-up for our e-mail lists and in e-mail messages delivered from Warranty Now Void. For any list managed by Warranty Now Void, users can use the link in the footer of most e-mail messages to unsubscribe.
Sharing and Usage Of Information
Warranty Now Void never shares, sells, or rents any personal information, unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to owners managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information.